- directly on the website 1rent.pro through the car booking form
- call us at +380687455393
- write a message to watsup, viber or telegram and we will book you a car
What documents are needed to rent a car?
for citizens of Ukraine:
- identification code (TIN)
- driver's license
for citizens of other states:
- international passport
- international driving license
How long is the minimum rental period?
Minimum rental period - 1 day
Delivery and return of a car
Car pick-up is possible at:
- company office
- Railway stations
- anywhere in the city of Lviv
What is the maximum daily mileage?
The maximum mileage per day is 300 km.
Do I need a deposit?
Yes, it is necessary, and depends on the class of car, on average it is $ 300
But in order to limit your liability exclusively to a pledge in the event of an accident, you must immediately call:
1) Car rental company 1rent.pro
2) Police (number 102)
3) to the insurance company
Is it possible to go abroad?
No, traveling abroad on a rented car is strictly prohibited
What are the payment options?
- credit cards Visa and MasterCard
- VAT clearing settlement
- Apple Pay and Google Pay
Thanks for your feedback!
It will be added after being checked by a moderator